Monday, March 14, 2011






Gaze in the future and what do you see. Morgan is standing tall dreaming and having fun with life. Morgan is a Lady Hornet. She is on the team that took the girls Vinita basketball game to the state class 4A playoffs having won all their district games and a few area tournaments along the way. I was a lucky grandpa who got to watch her in action in a few of these games. The team played hard in the semi-finals but gave it up to the Ft. Gibson girls by a final second lucky break. I couldn't be more proud of Morgan and her team mates. They will be back next year even stronger and I predict a state championship and I will be there cheering them on.






Two years ago Morgan was on Mt. Hood having a great time in the high country. Hiking and camping was something new to Morgan and she loved every minute of it. We hiked up to a beautiful and breath taking Tunnel Falls on Mt. Hood, Oregon. I nick named this trip Morgan Falls, because she goofed off a lot tripping and falling along the trail. I had a wonderful time getting know a different side of my grand daughter. I would love to do this again with her some day on a trip to the Goat Rocks Wilderness in Packwood, Washington.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Debby said...

Come out this summer, or next, and we will go! Goat Rocks is getting to be more popular, but weekday hiking is the best! I need to go see Morgan Falls again....

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mike and Debby said...

Well, Pat, looks like you got both your wishes! Not only did the Lady Hornets take the state championship, but we will be standing with her on top of the high mountains of the Goat Rocks NEXT WEEK!!

Life is good!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home